Funny Health facts about Human body 2020
Before I start, let me tell you, the health facts given below is based on research
- The fever was the Highest recorded ever 63.88 Degree Celcius.
- 600,000 particles of skin every hour.
- The average person produces enough saliva in their lifetime to fill 200m Space pools.
- Our Stomach has one the best acid which can dissolve metals.
- Ya it’s true you can experiment: you can’t breathe and swallow at the same time.
- In some cases of extreme starvation, the brain will come to eat itself.
- The human Body’s brain can survive for 5 to 10 minutes without oxygen, Do You Know?
- As you know Astronauts can grow up to 2 inches taller in space.
- Also, Our body contains enough fat to make 7 bars of Bath soap.
- In our Body the only part of the body cornea is with no blood supply -it gets its oxygen directly from the air.
Most Interesting facts about Health
- Do you know High Levels of LDL Cholesterol cause heart Disease?
- The human body nose can remember 50,5000 different scents.
- Our Body Need For Every Kilogram of fat gained, needs more than 11 km of new blood vessels.
- In India, the average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
- In the human body, the bacteria collectively weigh about 2 kg.
- every square inch of skin on the body contains about 32 million bacteria.
- Our brain’s long-term memory which can develop until the age of 40, can hold as many as 1 quadrillions ( 1 million billion) separate bits of information in a lifetime.
- If our eye were a digital camera it would 576 megapixels.
- The brain is 60% fat, but it still works hard, at any given time, your brain can generate up to 25 watts of power.
“If you want to get more daily updates visit Home page there you will easily find out”